Cedar Point was amazing! We went there for a family reunion on my mom's side. I met a few new cousins; Rose, Hope and Jack. My awesome 2nd cousin (I think!) also has a blog. We spent some time at the Great Wolf water park (Jack's favorite was the big bucket).
We got there on Friday, went to the water park, spent some time with cousins. Megan, Beth and their families and my aunt Molly and uncle Jack went to Cedar Point then so we saw them that night. Saturday was family day! We spent the whole day at the water park. John (my awesome and amazing and wonderful second cousin( I THINK!) that told me he was going to check out my blog......hmmmmmm ) got there along with the Myers. (Aunt Chris, Uncle Tim, Jane, Kathleen, and Eric) We all ate pizza in a big dining room thing that night.
On Sunday, we went to Cedar Point. With my other Aunt, Uncle and cousin and my grandma. We also saw John, Eric and Kathleen. My favorite ride was the Millennium Force. It was a huge line, but totally worth it! It goes almost straight up (SUPER HIGH!) and straight down. It is awesome! I have to say my least favorite was the Ferris Wheel. THE SPINNING WHEEL OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!! (I was saying an Act of Contrition) (that's what I call it) Yeah, okay, sure Jack did it and it was of his favorites......but it was big! =] hehe
There was also one roller coaster (the Dragster) that went super fast! 0 to 120 mph in 4 seconds! It goes really fast and then straight up in the air and back down. We were going to do that one, but it was 1 and a half hours wait.......and John's girlfriend said that when she went on it before, it didn't make it all the way so she came right back down. =]
Right Now, I am at my Grandma's house in Louisville. We came with them after Cedar Point.
-Emma
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

4 comments:
You and I are first cousins once removed! Glad you had fun at Cedar Point! It was so fun to see you! Thanks so much for babysitting.
What about your wonderful, amazing, awesome Aunt Cindy??
Emma, I checked out your blog as promised! Had a great time seeing you and the whole fam. Yes, Megan is correct, we are first cousins once removed. When (if) I have kids, those kids will be your second cousin. Glad you had fun and cant wait to see you all again.
thats hillarios!!!! why don't you go on your blog anymore it is funnny! well k bye
Post a Comment