HAPPY 4TH! This year, we went to Rockford's fireworks with Rebecca's family. We had a little party before and then we went to fireworks together. THEY WERE AMAZING! There were smiley faces, stars, sombreros, but my favorites were the ones that end with the dots and then the dots go everywhere like little bugs! I also liked ones that looked like noodles......or hair or something like that. It was awesome!
Yesterday we went to go visit some friends that my dad knows (their mom is also a principal). We always tease about how they are Italian, we are Irish, Notre Dame, baseball teams etc.. This is a conversation between the 9 year old boy (Ryan) and Jack:
Ryan: So Jack, I hear that your pretty Irish.
Jack: No, I'm a cubbie.
Everyone started cracking up!
We just got back from the doctor. Jack and I had appointments. He thought we were just going for check-ups. He was going to get his Kindergarten thingy where you have to get 4 shots, and I was just going for a check-up, but he didn't know that. We got there, and figured out that they didn't have a shot file for me. I had been putting off the Booster shot and chicken pox shot for a while, so I had to get that!!!!!!!! It actually didn't hurt very much, but Jack started crying. =[
Jack wants me to say that he had sour cube things at our friend's house last night. =]
-Emma
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment