On our way home from Sandusky, we were singing songs. Maggie, Annie and I know some girl scout songs like......er.....this is how it goes:
"I was sitting on a fence post chewing my bubble gum, playing with my yoyo, and along came Hermy the wormy and he was this big so I said, 'Hermy, Baby, what happened?' 'I ate my dad'" (mom, brother, sister, baby)
The last time you say it it goes:
"........along came Hermy the wormy and he was this small so I said, 'Hermy, baby, what happened?' 'I burped'"
Curtis was cracking up! He would make us say it over and over again but it was so amusing to him! He would say, "Hermy, (hahaha!) baby, (hahaha!) what happened? (hahaha!) I..... (hahaha!) BURPED!!!!! (hahahahahahahaha!) it was hilarious to watch him!
-Emma
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment