Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Day of School!

SCHOOL HAS STARTED!
Yesterday was the first day......and after the 2nd period class, I went up to the office because my head hurt REALLY bad. I didn't have a fever, which i was super surprised about, so I went back downstairs. I started to feel really horrible, so I went back up to the office. The fill-in Secretary got my Dad and he told me to have some Advil (but I am TERRIBLE at swallowing things!) so he squished it up and put it in some water and I took it. (IT WAS DISGUSTING!) So then I waited in the office to see if I would get better......I didn't......because then I threw up.......
So my dad called my mom to come pick me up, and it took her an hour and 1/2 to get here because of traffic on 90. So on the first day of school, I got sick, waited 2 hours and 15 minutes in the office (just sitting there) but I finally got to go home and watch Lost. =]

-Emma


P.S. I'm OK now, though!

P.P.S. My dad has started this thing where each morning in the car, we learn a new vocab word. (he has a book about it!!!!!!) =]

No comments: