For my b-day party, I got some of those shutter sunglasses from Rebecca. If you don't know what those are, they are a picture of them at http://www.icedoutgear.com/sg70.php . Mine are like those except they have splotches of black paint on them. Yesterday, I was thinking about what would happen if I was outside wearing them and I got a tan. =] There would be, like, 8 lines running across my face! Hehe..............
Some other things that I got for my b-day are:
A gift card from Reily
Clothes from Lyndsay
Gift card from Abby
awesome ball from Irene
Gift card from Janey
Gift card from Rebecca
Clothes from Mel
THEY ARE AWESOME!
OK, and also for my b-day, I was going to get a Nintendo DS. But we were at the store yesterday, and my dad wanted to get a Wii. He said that I could contribute my money to that, and he'll pay for the rest. I couldn't decide, so we haven't gotten it yet. But then we decided if we got the Wii, we should all contribute with the money. So I could buy the Nintendo DS, or the Wii. WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????????????????????????????????????
-Emma
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

1 comment:
Get the wii!!! Then we can race once you get mario cart.
Happy Birthday! We had a really fun time at your first birthday party/Billy and Cindy's wedding. I think you bit Kathleen that weekend.
Post a Comment