Happy Mother's Day!
This morning, my mom said she wanted to get up early, go to Mass, then do yard work. We woke up at 7:00. (UGH!) and got ready for Mass. Then, we got home, ate, and opened presents. My dad got a card for my mom from the kids and the card was filled with 4 coupons to give your mom. It went from youngest to oldest, so I got stuck with a coupon to do a chore. Jack got a free kiss. Annie got a free hug, and Maggie has to give her some kinda special treat, food thingy.
Then, we worked out in the yard......for a long time. We chopped 2 trees down, and pulled weeds, and a bunch of other stuff. It took the whole day after Mass!
Last night, I finally watched Twilight. It was really good so far, but I haven't finished it yet.
We're having a Mother Daughter Banquet tomorrow. Our troop has to learn the "Boot Scootin' Boogie" dance. I taught it to Maggie......yup, and she's doing it right now.
We had our school's talent show 2 weeks ago, I think. Rebecca played the piano while Janey and I sang to "Ordinary Day" by Vanessa Carlton. Irene flipped the music pages for Rebecca. GO IRENE!
-Emma
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

1 comment:
Tell your Mom, happy mothers day from me, and that I asked for yard work for mother's day too!
Post a Comment