Yay! We're off school tomorrow!
Yesterday was my birthday! My dad, Annie, and I went to go see Night at the Museum 2. It was really funny. =] And of course, my favorite part was, Boom, Boom, FIREPOWER! But it was awesome. And Al Capone was on it (who I learned about in San Francisco) so I actually knew about one of the old history people. =]
Today we're cleaning because some of my friends are coming over for my b-day party. We're gonna paint faces on rocks and have rock buddies! Hehe......
I think Jack's fish ate my fish. Her/His name was Doris. Either that, or she/he disintegrated or something. He/She was, literally, falling apart. =[
I WANT A HAMSTER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! But Mom won't let me get one. Even though, I will take care of it and everything. And now we don't even have a cat who would eat it!
HAVE AN AWESOME MEMORIAL DAY!
-Emma
p.s. When we were watching Barack Obama on TV when he was at Notre Dame, Jack said, "Hey! It's Oback Obama!" It's so funny hearing him say that! =]
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment