Monday, June 15, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!!

HAPPY SUMMER!
We have a super busy week this week. I have church camp every night from 7:30 to 9:40, and a basketball camp, and I'm helping out with a church camp (it's the same one, just for the little kids) and I have soccer, but I have to miss that.
My dad, Annie and Jack are at the pool right now. (It's a couple blocks away from our house) I didn't go because I was eating pizza bagels and they were leaving right as I started my first one, so I decided to stay and eat the pizza bagels.
Four girls from my class are gone on a New York trip for Girl Scouts. I wanted to go, but I couldn't. It was Jacinda, Cassie, Rebecca and Janey. They spent 20 hours on the bus there, and they're going to spend another 20 hours on the bus ride back. I WOULD HATE THAT!
Last weekend, Annie and a couple of her friends (Jack and I were there too) went to go see "UP" at the drive in movie theater in Monroe. IT WAS HILARIOUS! It was also kind of depressing..........The commercials only show the funny parts. There is another character, who is almost the main one, that they didn't even mention in the commercials. But it was fun!!!!!!!!

-Emma

No comments: