Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sacrifices for Lent

This morning was Saturday, which means cleaning day. Jack and I were assigned to put all the groceries away (my mom just went shopping) So Jack and I started. He isn't very cooperative. So I went to go tell my dad that Jack wasn't helping. Jack came up, and my dad told him to work. As Jack and I were going back to the kitchen, this is what he said:
Him: Emma?
Me: yup?
Him: Guess what I'm giving up for Lent?
Me: What are you giving up, Jack?
Him: Loving you.
My dad heard it and started to laugh. Jack's been saying that every time he's been mad at me since he knew, for Lent, he had to give something up. : )
-Emma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! funny.

molly said...

Great Story! Sounds like you are having a fun Lent!

Anonymous said...

haha thats sooo funny =]

Unknown said...

Hi Emma! Its your cousin Beth. Thats hilarious! Tell your family HI for me!

Maggie F. said...

ffffuuuunnnnyyyy