So on Friday night, I spent the night at one of my friend's houses. We went to bed, and in the morning, we decided to put curlers in our hair because the Daddy Daughter dance was that night and the theme was the 80's. There was barely enough for my hair, but hardly. So then my mom came.There I was. Playing video games in my friend's basement, still having my pj's on........with curlers in my hair. She was a little bit surprised. : ) Annie was in the car, surprised as my mom was when she saw me. :) We then had to go pick Maggie up from her friend's house. I stayed in the car. There was no way I'd come out of my car with curlers in my hair. After that, we went to go pick Jack up from a birthday party. Again, I refused to go in.....although I had to go to the bathroom really bad. :) We then made another stop to Salvation Army to get my dad some shoes to wear that night. And guess what. I stayed in the car. I had my mom's cell phone, trying to text one of my friends-Kennedy. (PS- SHE IS AWESOME! I've known her since I was born, and shes the best!) But I still REALLY had to go to the bathroom. I decided that I was getting out of the car and going. So I unlocked the car, opened it......and the car alarm went off. I called my mom and she came to turn it off.: ) At least I went to the bathroom! My mom thought it was funny because the one time I was trying not to get attention, I got it. : )
-Emma
How Does the Baby Get in the Belly part 2
16 years ago

2 comments:
awwwww!!! thats so sweet what you said about me!!!! =] =] you are the greatest friend in the whole wide world to me!!
thats also so funny what happened =)
Post a Comment