Saturday, July 26, 2008

San Francisco

Hi!
Okay, so I just got back from San Francisco. It was so much fun!!!! It was a lot colder than I thought it would be!! There was only one time I took my sweatshirt off!! But it was really pretty there. I went to Alcatraz, which is an old (not used anymore) jail. And i saw, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard St., Chinatown, and a bunch more. I went with my grandma, my mom's aunt, and my mom's aunt's son's daughter. It was so much fun!

-Emma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This website is so awesome and I like the polkadots in the background!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like u had TONS of FUN!

Linda said...

Emma,
You can tell how you became a shopping princess too!!

Anonymous said...

and u tryed on evry hat in a hat store and ur moms cuz's daughters name is madison by the way!!! o yea and i love ur blog thing it so cool!!! :)